Christian Thought for the Day© by Kelly "KC3Lady" Christensen - Week Ending July 2



Scenic photo: "For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

Christian Thought (Verse) for the Day for June 28th

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11


"Do not fear, for I am with you, Do not anxiously look about you for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
Isaiah 41:10


Christian Thought (Verse) for the Day for June 29th

"Do not fear, for I am with you,
Do not anxiously look about you for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,

Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Isaiah 41:10




"Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool" Proverbs 27:22 on frog butterfly photo
Proverbs 27:22

Christian Thought (Verse) for the Day for June 30th

"Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool" Proverbs 27:22


Christian Thought (Verse) for the Day for July 1

[Photo to be added]


See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10 on photo on background of children raising their hands in sunset CC0 via Pixabay. Verse of the Day on Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics Blogger
Matthew 18:10


Christian Thought for the Day for July 2

See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.  - Matthew 18:10

Comments

NPDMFB is Becoming Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics - Summer 2017

Total Pageviews