Thought for the Day Quotes - Week of June 25 - July 1 by Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics


"I hate to see complacency prevail in our lives when it's so directly contrary to the teaching of Christ." - President Jimmy Carter. Image created by Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics 2017
President Jimmy Carter Complacency Quote

Thought for the Day for June 25th

"I hate to see complacency prevail in our lives when it's so directly contrary to the teaching of Christ." - President Jimmy Carter



Cartoon Printer Character with Quote: "If printers were determined not to print till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed." Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin Quote

Thought for the Day for June 26th

 "If printers were determined not to print till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed." Benjamin Franklin


"I am an American; free bone and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as a my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit." - Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt Quote

Thought for the Day for June 27th

"I am an American; free bone and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as a my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit." - Theodore Roosevelt


Blue Background with White Quote: "One in 25 ordinary Americans secretly has no conscience and can do anything at all without feeling guilty." Martha Stout, Ph.D, The Sociopath Next Door  Image Created by Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics - this blog 2017
Martha Stout, Ph.D


Thought for the Day for June 28th

"One in 25 ordinary Americans secretly has no conscience and can do anything at all without feeling guilty." Martha Stout, Ph.D, The Sociopath Next Door



Purple Flowery Print with Quote: I wonder if caterpillars know they're gonna fly some day or they just start building a cocoon and are like 'why am I doing this?'
Do Caterpillars Know They'll Fly Someday Quote


Thought for the Day for June 29th

I wonder if caterpillars know they're gonna fly some day or they just start building a cocoon and are like 'why am I doing this?' Unknown Author


"Never accept derogatory labels because of your circumstances. You are not your circumstances." Ava Diaz
Ava Diaz Quote

Thought for the Day for June 30th

"Never accept derogatory labels because of your circumstances. You are not your circumstances." - Ava Diaz


Don't look to society for permission to be yourself! Quote

Thought for the Day for July 1

Don't look to society to give you permission to be yourself! - Unknown Author

Comments

NPDMFB is Becoming Echo Scapegoat Recovery Tactics - Summer 2017

Total Pageviews